Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer's End

Well I cannot believe the summer is coming to an end.  Although....I feel like when you're not in school or college anymore you kinda have to enjoy summer like you do every other season.  Just when you can because of work!  Until that day we have a pool in the backyard which I know we will have one day!  But We went to the beach one last time with my parents and once again Karson was a champ!  He loved being outside.  The guys played golf in the morning and then we would all hit the beach in the afternoon.  It always worked out perfect for me to feed Karson then us go right down to the beach and it be nap time. This child loves to nap on the beach.  It was perfect and so much fun once again.  We even ended up with a little pool of water that was so warm we decided to sit Karson down in it when he woke up and he even loved that.  I cannot wait to see his little self walking around on the beach next year.  I think we will have our hands full chasing him :)



We stayed in the Isle of Palms in Charleston and it was awesome.  The house was on the marsh and such a nice place to sit outside at night and enjoy the peacefulness of the place.  Wish we could have stayed longer!

We got to spend time with David, Miranda and Christopher since we had not seen them in awhile either.  Put Karson with their family and he definitely looks like his daddy!



And right before we left I decided to take Karson down to the dock to take a couple pictures to mark his four months.
I love this picture of them just hanging out the last morning we were there!






No comments:

Post a Comment