Thursday, August 18, 2011

Karson's photo shoot

We took Karson to his first birthday party for our best friends little girl Annley.  Of course he won't remember it too much other than me taking pictures to show him one day,  but we sure did have a lot of fun.  We got to spend the night with Matt and Rebecca and then enjoy doing all it takes to make your child feel so special on their big day!  Annley decided she wanted a pool party so they did a great job planning for it.  We stayed after the party and Matt's dad cooked supper for all of us....oh yum!!! It was SO good!!! (and being a mama who cooks quite a bit it was nice to have a break and enjoy someone elses food)

Karson and his girls...gettin some love from Alaina
While waiting on supper Rebecca decided to take a couple snapshots of Karson.  She of course is a wonderful stay at home mom, but also does photography so once I saw the pictures I decided that could be Karson's 3 month photoshoot!  And I was not disappointed.  She has always done a great job and I have to say I love her work.  I also love her because she will actually give you the CD to have and print off as many pictures as you want.  Some photographers of course say that is crazy and I can understand because they use it at their full time income but like I said....she is a stay at home mom first but she loves to help others out by capturing perfect moments and I am so glad she does cause she captured some cute ones of Karson!

This is my FAVORITE!

Add caption



Baby Model?

No comments:

Post a Comment