Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm kinda addicted!

So...I usually just blog about our family and Karson but I just have to say I found a new thing that I love....and some of y'all have already heard about it and to most it is "old news" but my cousin sent me an email and so I finally decided I'm gonna check this thing out.  Well it was ahhhmazing!  Can't believe I have been missing out on this....It's a glorified organizing board to me!  No more of having to tear out of magazines things I love or want to hold on to for ideas for the future.  No more having to organize them once I tear them out so I don't lose them....It's all right there on this website for me!  And its called PINTEREST!!!  Seriously I really do love it and I even love the extra ideas I find on there that I might have missed just tearing out of magazines.  So that's what I have been up to lately...whether DIY projects, looking at big houses, wanting to shop because of all the clothes I see, or party ideas!!!  I just think its amazing.  And for some reason I think someone has to send you an email or something to invite you....so if you wanna join just send me an email.  But just be ware....you may find yourself on there and not getting other things done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment