Friday, July 15, 2011

Beach Bum


Well no doubt about it I am working on turning Karson into a beach baby but I have to admit it hasn't been that hard of a task.  I remember saying to Brandon all the time while I was pregnant...."I sure hope our little man loves to be outside" and I am pretty sure my words are coming true! We went to the beach with Brandon's family for the 4th of July and I was so proud of how great he did!!  We usually tried to make it out to the beach between twelve and one and Karson was there to stay with us until we were ready to go.  Brandon's parents took a tent and set it up and we took his stroller and he would sleep under the tent in his stroller which worked out perfect.  But of course we would also take turns holding him under the tent and loving on him....Yes he would sleep in his stroller, but he definitely preferred to fall asleep in our arms! 

One day Brandon and I got out there about 12:30 with him and we did not head back inside until 6....and yes Karson stayed the whole time.  Everyone around us would come up to us and say, "How old is he?" "He is such a trooper!" And they are so right,....he was such a trooper.  I am so thankful to have a sweet baby who loves being outside as much as we do.  And although this year was somewhat easy...I can only imagine what next year will be like with him running around everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment