Monday, March 14, 2011

"That was Easy!!"...Karson's Crib

Karson's nursery is not finished yet but thought I would share a picture with y'all of his crib but first....the story behind it all!!

Going from being an adult and taking care of yourself and your husband to becoming a parent really changes your perspective on things.  For instance, Karson is not even here yet but I still want to protect him, love on him, cover him, and keep him safe!  So when it came to picking out a crib all of that was in my mind.  I did not want to spend a whole bunch of money knowing that he would only be in it for a couple years, but I also wanted him to be in a safe crib.  I searched everywhere in Greenville that offered cribs (and well you can pretty much spend as much as you would like on a crib these days!!) So with doing research and reading reviews I became uneasy about the decision I had made thinking it may be the cheapest, but not the safest!!

I asked Brandon if we could go to Baby Furniture + Kids just to look at a few more before we bought.  Of course, my wish is his command :) so we headed that way....except I meant the main store and Brandon took us right to their warehouse where we had already been before and had not seen anything. (However, being married to Brandon for over three years now I have learned somehow we always end up at the right place and the right time...and everything always falls into place!!)  So, we decided to walk through the warehouse again.  And wouldn't you know the most helpful man was in there (which later we found out was the owner.....Talk about perfect timing!!) I talked with him about cribs and my concerns and he answered everything and made me feel a lot more at ease.  Needless to say, we walked out of the warehouse that day having purchased a crib and dresser....that was better quality than what we planned on purchasing, safer, and actually a better deal than what we had found!

So...for Valentine's Day I gave Brandon a "that was easy" button (you know the buttons from Staples that everytime you push it the man says "that was easy") Why? Because its just a known fact that when he gets involved everything has fallen right into place and always works out perfectly...imagine that!!! Another amazing reason why I love him :)

And yes...I do love his crib and his bedding!!



2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful, just like your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God always has a perfect plan! The crib and bedding are just gorgeous... So excited for you both:)

    ReplyDelete