Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Picture Perfect

Brandon has always found a way to come up with the best presents ever and it was no surprise he did it again for my birthday this year!  He surprised me with a 3D/4D ultrasound from Baby Impressions here in Greenville along with a prenatal massage!!  Talk about the best gift right on time.  I had not planned on doing the 3D/4D ultrasound because my doctors office was going to charge way too much and I just did not see it necessary. So of course Brandon would find Baby Impressions which was way worth everything they offered us.  Anyone who lives in this area and is expecting I highly recommend checking this place out.  It was awesome!!!  I went and enjoyed my prenatal massage right away which was absolutely wonderful, but we wanted to wait til I was a little further along to do the ultrasound. 

So we waited until the week of Valentine's Day which just added another special touch because not only did I share this moment with my best friend, but we got to see our little man and his precious face!  I was 29 weeks which is what Eileen, the ultrasound tech recommended with our first.  It was perfect....She has done an awesome job with her set up.  There are two big leather sofas in the room, along with a big flat screen tv so you can sit and enjoy the experience and see your baby up on the screen.  You can invite your family and friends and whoever you want to, to be in there with you as well.  It truly is one of the best experiences!  We sat there in awe as we had the privilege of just watching Karson move all around...his precious little hands and feet all smushed up against his face.  I am still not sure how they manage to lay comfortably the way they do.  And as he moved his hands and his feet we finally saw his adorable face....and to no surprise to anyone  it was as if I was looking right at his Daddy!!! 



We have joked about what do you think he will look like...and my response is always "I know exactly what he is gonna look like, just go look in the mirror!" And sure enough I was more than right when we saw him.  It was unbelievable!! What a true blessing from God!! We left there just in awe of how amazing it was to see our little boy, our bundle of joy, right there in front of us.  We could not stop talking about it as we went to dinner afterwards.  We fall in love with him more and more everytime we see him.  What a precious gift that I cannot wait to hold in my hands and give him all the love he deserves!


No comments:

Post a Comment