Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Life has been Crazy!!

I started this blog to give family a place to come and see pictures and what all we have been doing lately and I have to say the last few months have been crazy!  Karson is now 8 months old and wanting every minute of attention I can give him.  In fact my only break these days is usually when he is asleep and thats the "check into the game" moment and get your house clean, get supper together....pretty much do whatever you need to do thats most important because when he wakes up its back to business with him again!  So its been so long since I post...I will start with our first family photo session

My best friend, Rebecca and her family came to visit one weekend because we had planned to take family pictures and some of Karson since she captured some cute ones when he was 3 months old.  Well sure enough we wake up that Saturday morning to a very windy and cold day! Coldest day we had yet and of course it would be picture day.  On top of that she forgot her camera and flash so had to use my camera and we borrowed an extra flash from another friend!  We weren't gonna post pone it so we decided to make the best of the situation and do what we could and I have to say we did find some we liked :)







No comments:

Post a Comment