Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Karson's first Hunt

It's a true statement to say....I married a hunter!  I pick on Brandon a lot of times and tell him I think he would pick hunting over me, and although thats an untrue statement thats the only way I know how to describe how much he loves to hunt.  But really I love it for him to.....it's his place to just go and be that little kid.  And I don't blame him because I don't really mind going myself every now and then. (what has he done to me!!) He has many stories from all of his years hunting and I know now only many more to come as Karson gets old enough to hunt.  So ever since we started dating its a known fact that Labor Day Weekend is opening day for Dove Hunting and we would never miss that!  Clay has always opened up his land for people to come hunt and we have always gone out there but this year even Karson got to go!





 Thank goodness for nice weather and a breeze because we stayed outside ALL day long.  I am so glad Karson loves being outside and is such an easy going baby.  He fell asleep in Aunt Ryane's arms at one point....would wake up and eat and then play and laugh at everyone!



My plan was to go out there and stay depending upon how Karson did and well he hung in there with the best of us. By the time all the guys came in from hunting and were throwing the dove on the grill Karson decided he had seen enough and decided to go to sleep.  What better place to sleep then the back of the car!  Some moms would think I am crazy and he needs to be asleep in his bed, but what better way to be "all boy" I just love him!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey these are such great pictures! He is so stinkin cute. What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are so clear and great quality. I have been looking at new ones and cant decide on Nikon or Cannon? I love how he is so easy going. It sounds a lot like Max. I guess it is just because they have easy going non routine crazy moms!:) Hope your doing well, and would love to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete