Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Only God!

I have to admit I am overwhelmed with joy this morning for all God has done for us and I just have to share it with yall!! Ephesians 3:20 came to mind this morning as I was sitting there holding my precious little one "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us!"

God has fulfilled this verse in our life in ways that "only God" could!! I love knowing God has placed our family exactly where we are supposed to be,and you seem to learn that more and more when things fall into place!  We are so thankful for the marriage we have, the house God has provided for us, the relationship we have, the friendships we have found here in Greenville and really just LIFE all around us! And I could go on and on, but in the end everything in life we owe our thanks and praise to the Lord because only through Him do we have life and life more abundantly! I remember being at RWOC and Cheryl Brady talking about we all fall and we all have our problems BUT only through God have we thrived, He is the answer, He is the one we PRAY to, HE is the one we give all the GLORY to and its SO true!!  I can only Praise Him for what He has done for us because without Him we would be nothing!

And even more so now, what a true blessing Karson has already been to us as a family in just nine weeks! I had no idea how much love you could have for something so quickly until he entered our lives. Once again ONLY GOD!!!  He is the answer to everything we have in life!! And as I sat there loving on Karson this morning I began to sing Kris Dillard's song Bless Your Name...It's a great reminder to me just how good God has been to us! 


God has blessed us and because of that I can't help but bless him in return!  I can't help but Praise him!!!  And even through it all....because we all know everyday isn't great, and everything isn't always awesome....BUT there is ALWAYS a reason to praise and bless his name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment